PRECIOUS METALS REFINING
24 Gold regards its service as a means of expressing its esteem for both its jewelry industrial customers and its personnel. Guided by loyalty to these years of service to preserving & maintain time-honored standards of quality and services have made their mark in history as a precious metals company.
Precious Metals Refining such as:
Gold Refining, Silver Refining, Platinum Refining, Palladium Refining, Jewelry Refining, Dental Refining, & Smelting.
Whether you want to turn your Precious metals into cash or refine it, 24 Gold is able to convert that in (fair, transparency, quick, with integrity and with no risk) for its customers as Jewelers, a Pawn shop, Manufacture, Dental lab, Gold buyers, Dealers, Auctioneers, Investors, privet and Public working with:
- Gold (Nugget, Bar, Scrap, Jewelers Item & Dust)
- Silver (Nugget, Bar, Scrap, Jewelers Item, Cutlery & Dust)
- Platinum (Nugget, Bar, Scrap, Jewelers Item & Dust)
- Scrap Jewelry (Used, Broken & Unwanted Jewelry)
- Bench Filing (Jewelry Repair & Manufactured Dust)
- Grinding (Jewelry Repair & Manufactured Dust)
- Polishing (Jewelry Repair & Manufactured Dust)
- Sink Collections (Jewelry Repair & Manufactory)
- Dental Gold & Alloys (Dental Doctors & Labs or Shop)
There are two options for when your drop-off the metal for refining with full transparency & the fastest settlements to the Jewellers, Industrial, individual, private or public customers
- Visit us with your material at our location that is located in the heart of Toronto’s jewelry district, 21 Dundas Square Suite 618, Toronto, Ontario M5B 1B7.
- An expert will test the karat of your scrap metals with gold acid & touch stone kit or X-Ray Fluorescence to grade your metals into the karat categories.
- We weigh your karats into separate groups according to the karat and document the mass.
- We evaluate the metals’ price according to the live market price that depends on the price fluctuations of financial markets based on the quantity requested. Check our website, www.24gold.ca.
- You choose your method of payment & complete the trasaction.
- We melt your material in an induction Furnace. We then cast the melted metal and test it with the latest X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) technology to analyze the percentage and purity of the bar.
- Then, we will calculate the bar's value based on the net proportion of pure metals in the refined material. After that is done, the metal's price is evaluated according to the live market price that depends on the price fluctuations of the financial markets based on the quantity requested. Check metal prices here, www.24gold.ca.
- By melting your metals & assaying them with X-Ray fluorescent technologe, we get the exact precious metals content. This allows us to give the best and fair top price for your martial.
Ship your material to:
24 Gold Group Ltd
21 Dundas Square, Suite 618
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1B7 Canada
Contact us using our Toll-free line, 1(855) 214-2442, in order to initiate this process. Ship your package for refining (Through FedEx, UPS, TNT, Purolator, Canada Post express or other Security courier companies) to our location and a check will be issued to you once the shipment has arrived at our office and has been checked.
- Upon receiving your package, two employees of 24 Gold will open and weight it. If there is a discrepancy between the actual weight and your packing slip, we will contact you before continuing the refining process.
- Then, we will melt your material in an induction furnace.
- When the metals have been casted into a bar, it will be tested with the latest X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) technology to analyze the percentage and purity of the bar.
- Then, we will calculate the bars' value based on the net proportion of pure metals in the refined material.
- We evaluate the metal’s price according to the live market price that depends on the price fluctuations of the financial markets based on the quantity requested. To check metal price, go to our Metal Price, at 24gold.ca/metal-prices.
We offer a variety of payment options from which to choose from:
Bank check, cash, wire, transfer, and draft or exchange into fine metals (Bullion Bar/Coin). We also offer a pool account.
When you are dealing with us you can grow your investment and we will maximize your return.
- We don't issue payments to third parties.
- We don’t accept payments issued by third parties.
Please be advised that 24 Gold Group Ltd. is subjected to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act, as well as the requirements of the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada FINTRAC (www.fintrac.gc.ca). Please visit their website for any requirements.