PRECIOUS METALS REFINING
24 Gold regards its profession as a means of expressing its esteem for both its jewelry industrial customers and its personnel. Guided by loyalty to these years of service to preserving & maintaining time-honored standards of quality and services have made their mark in history as a precious metals industrial. Excellence and respect for the service is undoubtedly represented by 24 Gold.
Precious Metals Refining such as:
Gold Refining, Silver Refining, Platinum Refining, Palladium Refining, Jewelry Refining, Dental Refining, & Smelting.
Whether you want to turn your Precious metals into cash or refine it, 24 Gold is able to convert that in trusted solution (Fair, Transparency, Quickness, integrity and with no risk) for its customers as Jewelers, Pawn shop, Manufacture, Dental lab, Gold buyers, Dealers, Auctioneers, Investors, privet and Public working with:
- Gold (Nugget, Bar, Scrap, Jewelers Item & Dust)
- Silver (Nugget, Bar, Scrap, Jewelers Item, Cutlery & Dust)
- Platinum (Nugget, Bar, Scrap, Jewelers Item & Dust)
- Scrap Jewelry (Used, Broken & Unwanted Jewelry)
- Bench Filing (Jewelry Repair & Manufactured Dust)
- Grinding (Jewelry Repair & Manufactured Dust)
- Polishing (Jewelry Repair & Manufactured Dust)
- Sink Collections (Jewelry Repair & Manufactory)
- Dental Gold & Alloys (Dental Doctors & Labs or Shop)
There are two options for when your drop-off the metal for refining with full transparency & the fastest settlements to the Jewellers, Industrial, individual, private or public customers
- Visit us with your material at our location that is located in the heart of Toronto’s jewelry district, 21 Dundas Square Suite 618, Toronto, Ontario M5B 1B7.
- An expert will test the karat of your scrap metals with gold acid & touch stone kit or X-Ray Fluorescence to grade your metals into the karat categories.
- We get weighed your karats category & documented.
- We evaluate the metals’ price according to the live market price that depends on the price fluctuations of financial markets based on the quantity requested. Check our website, www.24gold.ca.
- You choose your payment & payment is made.
- We melt your material in an induction Furnace. When the metals is melted into bar, we then test it with the latest technology, X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF), to analyze the percentage and purity of the bar.
- Then, we will calculate the bars value based on the net proportion of pure metals in the refined material. After that is done, the metal's price is evaluated according to the live market price that depends on the price fluctuations of financial markets based on the quantity requested. Check our website, www.24gold.ca.
- If you are a business, by melting your metals & assaying by X-Ray fluorescent machine for the exact precious metals content, this is the best and fair way to receive the top price for your martial.
Ship your material to:
24 Gold Group Ltd
21 Dundas Square, Suite 618
Toronto, Ontario M5B 1B7 Canada
Contact us using our Toll-Free line, 1(855) 214-2442, in order to initiate this process. Ship your package for refining (FedEx, UPS, TNT, Purolator, Canada Post express or other Security courier companies) to our location and a check will be issued to you when the shipment has arrived at our office and has been checked.
- Upon receiving your package, two employees of 24 Gold will open and weight it. If there is a discrepancy between the actual weight and your packing slip, we will contact you before continuing the refining process.
- Then, we will melt your material in an induction furnace.
- When the metals has been melted into a bar, it will be tested using the latest technology X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) to analyze the percentage and purity of the bar.
- We will calculate the bars value based on the net proportion of pure metals in the refined material.
- We evaluate the metal’s price according to the live market price that depends on the price fluctuations of financial markets based on the quantity requested.Check our website Check Metals Prices at 24gold.ca/metal-prices.
We offer a variety of settlement options from which to choose from:
Bank check, cash, wire, transfer, and draft or exchange into fine metals (Bullion Bar/Coin). We also offer a pool account.
When you are dealing with us you can grow your investment and we will maximize your return.
- We don't issue payment to third parties.
- We don’t accept payment issued by third parties.
Please be advised that 24 Gold Group Ltd. is subjected to the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act, as well as the requirements of the Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada FINTRAC (www.fintrac.gc.ca). Please visit their website for any requirements.